Our exclusive fibres are designed to stabilise new or existing sand arenas, the interlocking fibres create a root structure in the sand surface, providing cushioning, improved stability and coherence.
FIBREPRO – mixed coloured fibres predominantly light grey, suitable for all sand types and all disciplines – our best seller!
FIBREPRESTIGE – white flaked fibre, suitable for all sand types and all disciplines, and in particular light-coloured or white sands.
Composition : 100% high quality, new production (post-industrial, pre-consumer) fibres, for optimum performance and longevity.
Quantity recommended : 2.5-3.5kg / m2
Other recommendations : A well constructed arena base with good drainage is required to ensure optimal performance.
- Shock absorbing
- Creates a root structure in the sand, improving stability
- Allows the horse to work on top of the surface
- Reduced fatigue and risk of injury
- Retains moisture in the sand when watered or after rain, reducing watering requirements
- Reduced dust
- Excellent performance for both professional and leisure use
- Easy to install – can be used immediately once laid
- Improved traction
- Long lasting
- Improved consistency in all weathers
- Reduced ground freezing
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Very low maintenance