Fibre-Top is a fibre topping for sand-based equestrian surfaces. It is an ideal solution to top up an old sand surface, or to finish a new surface, offering increased comfort, stability, safety and reducing maintenance considerably. A well constructed base with effective, even drainage is required for best results.
Composition : 100% high quality synthetic fibres, post-production, carefully selected and processed.
Recommended Quantity : 5-7cms laid onto sand (10kg/m2)
Other Recommendations : a well constructed arena base with good drainage is required for optimal performance.
- Shock absorbing
- Improved comfort for both horse and rider
- Customer describe it as “riding on a cloud”
- Extremely low maintenance
- Suitable in all weathers
- All disciplines
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Improved stability and surface traction
- Excellent energy return
- Minimal kick-back
- Allows horse to work ‘on’ the surface, rather than ‘in’ it
- Laboratory tested and certified